As a one-stop service provider, we have build up strong track record over the years in delivering the right solutions to difficult and diverse industrial waste problem, either in wastewater (effluent), air pollution or noise pollution. We have experience in designing and developing tailored treatment system to address specific needs of customers and maximize client’s operating efficiency.
Our activities cover the complete spread of engineering work, including designing, fabrication, installation, commissioning and hand-over plant. Our experienced technical team will accompany the project all the way from the initial system evaluation, proposition to final project implementation. Upon completion of a project, we also provide intensive monitoring and maintenance service under the concept of “Preventive Maintenance”.
As a registered “Environmental Consultant” with the Malaysia’s Department of Environment (DOE), we are always working closely in solving the environmental management problem in accordance with the government regulation and policy.
In short, the services provided are such as:
- Engineering Design, Installation & Commissioning
- Submission for Approval to Department of Environment (DOE)
- Contract Servicing & System Maintenance
- Performance Monitoring & Analysis
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Technology
Submission for Approval to Department of Environment
- Written notification for industrial effluent (wastewater) treatment system
- Approval for installation of chimney, scrubber, dust collector and fuel burning equipment
- Preliminary screening for Establishment of New Factory (AS PAT)
- Submission for Contravention License