Meridian World Sdn. Bhd., as a registered consultancy firm, serves the clients with consultancy in legal requirements and standards. By having own monitoring equipment and accessories, we do assist our customer in performing Environmental Monitoring Plan (EMP) as per DOE requirement which includes:
- Boundary Noise Monitoring
- Ambient Air Quality Monitoring
- Water Quality Monitoring
Along with the introductory of requirement to carry out Environmental Audits in Section 33A, Environmental Quality Act (EQA) 1974 (Amendment 1996) by Government, we, as a “Competent Environmental Auditor”, take initiatives to offer service for our customers which are from wide spectrum of industries to carry out regulatory compliance-type audit as required by DOE.
This environmental audit is compulsory for industrial facilities and project developer which are instructed to do so-
- as a condition of approval for the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA); or
- as a condition of approved license; or
- through notification received from DOE
Our scopes of service include:
- To review preliminary information and prepare audit plan and checklist during pre-audit stage
- To assess the compliance status with environmental legislation when conduct on-site audit
- To prepare audit report and implement corrective and preventive action thus our customers can continually self-regulate their environmental performance and minimize future potential liabilities.